Have you ever dreamed to make your own electronics flutes or bagpipes with Arduino? The OpenPipe Breakout is the first capacitive sensors interface with flute/bagpipes layout to help your dreams come true.
- 12 capacitive finger sensors available (7 in the front & 5 in the back)
- Black plastic pipe & aluminium finger sensors
- Four wires I2C connection cable (VCC, GND, SDA & SCL)
- MOLEX 4pin female connector
- 240 mm length & 13 mm diameter
- Arduino library & examples available
- Based MPR121 touch sensor controller