The OpenPipe Breakout is now more robust, much easier to connect and play and better looking. The newly added improvements are:
- Better finger sensors: we changed from screws to aluminium sensors (now with 5mm diameter).
- Improved feeling: now the hole feeling is much better and close to common wind instruments.
- Easier connection to the OpenPipe MIDI-USB Shield with female MOLEX connector.
- Easier connection to Arduino using 4pin header (included). No soldering needed.
- Black connection cable improves the overall look.
- 3D printed top & bottom cover.
We also developed the OpenPipe Library with easy and simple examples in order to speed up your OpenPiping experience. Just download the library, install in the Arduino IDE and you will find OpenPipe examples in the examples menu.
Now is your time to become a OpenPiper. We will be just here supporting your electronic piping dreams.